Monday, December 24, 2018

For now

I think I'm going to do what she suggested.

I better back up.

I want to have more time with you.

I know I don't know you that well yet.

I'd like to.

I think maybe I'd like to know you that well.

Maybe it's better for it to be this way.

Maybe I just need to learn the way that things should be, so that when I finally find it, I recognize it.

Maybe that's what you're here for.

It scares me, knowing that I might let myself want something that I'll have to give up.

I'll take my time.

I'll make it about myself, this time.

Not just about somebody else.

I like holding your hand.

I'd like to keep doing it, at least for a little while.

Being with you feels good, and it feels easy, and it feels comfortable.

It makes me feel happy.

So I'll do that until I can't do it anymore.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment